Rowdy's Fun Time Play Zone!

Friday, August 26, 2005

It's the weekend already?

Holy crap. It's the weekend already. Welp, I guess I'll just go up to Barley John's tonight and play some songs and drink some beers. Munky and I are doing nothing this weekend. She has to work mornings, but when she gets home we are going to do nothing. Movie nights and slumber parties in the living room.

I still don't know anything about my freakin job. Maybe I'll find something out next week. I have a really bad feeling I'm not going to get it. Really bad. Why would it take them a week to think about it unless somebody else interviewed way better than I did. I'm boned. Oh well.

Okay, well, to anybody reading, have a great weekend.

2 Comments:

  • Being between jobs sucks really hard but I wouldn't get too discouraged if you haven't heard from them yet. =oT

    Congrats on your engagement!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 26, 2005 12:28 PM  

  • Thanks!

    What sucks the most is that I've been doing the job for the last eight months, and then I had to interview for it. I sit right next to the guy I'm going (hopefully) to be working with and he's also the guy who interviewed me. It's a big pain in the butt. Thanks for the encouragement though!

    By Blogger rowdy, at August 26, 2005 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home