Rowdy's Fun Time Play Zone!

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Okay, it's Tuesday of the next week and I still haven't gotten those pictures up. Well, I will. I swear it. Anyway, I just finished reading both "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" and "Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator" today. I read the former yesterday and started the latter yesterday as well and just finished it now. Literally a minute before I started typing this. They're crazy books. Crazy I tell you. I'm really stoked to see the new movie. The book is way different than the old movie staring Gene Wilder. Wonka has a go-t in the book. He doesn't in either of the movies. In the book the golden-chocolate-egg-laying-swans are actually nut-cracking-squirrels, which is also what they are in the new movie, so that makes me think maybe this movie is more like the book. The scenery looks amazing in the new one also. Well I can't wait anyway. It comes out this Friday and I think Munky and I will go. Hey guess what though........NOBODY CARES!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home