Rowdy's Fun Time Play Zone!

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Stupid Crap.

I got nothin. I just copied this from Sip.

Three screen names I've had:
-Ummm....I guess rowdy is the only one I've had. Unless email adresses count. I don't think they do.

Three things I like about myself:
-My mohawk
-My moustache
-My patience/tolerance

Three things I don't like about myself:
-Like Sip I am also very lazy. That's not so good.
-Sometimes I'm too selfless. Not most of the time though.
-I could stand to loose a few pounds

Three things that scare you:
-Closed mindedness
-Actual death and destruction (not the fake hollywood kind)
-Sometimes bugs really creap me out

Three of my daily essentials:
I can't really think of anything I couldn't go at least one day without, but I guess maybe
-Food
-water
-some type of creative outlet (singing/playing an instrument/drawing/etc.)

Three things I am wearing right now:
-An A's hat
-pants (God I hate pants)
-sandles (I febreezed the shit out of them and they still stink)

Three of my favorite songs:
-"Your Smile" by yours truly
-my version of "I will survive"
-that one song that I have no name for but I use the cord progression to cover "Kung Fu Fighting"

Three new things I would like to try in the next 12 months:
-Making a wedding ring out of silver
-riding a bigger roller coaster than the corkscrew
-getting some type of illustrating job

Three things I want in a relationship:
-honesty
-patience/tolerance
-trust

Three things I can't do without:
-My bass
-My guitar
-clean grundies

Three places I would like to go on vacation:
-Alaska
-Australia
-White water state park (Minnesota)

Three kids names:
-Emily
-Rowdy Jr. (literaly, not Erik Jr.)
-Swift

Three things I just can't do:
-eat bugs
-lie
-birth children

Three things I want to do before I die:
there is nothing I feel I need to do before I die.

Three celebrity crushes:
I really don't have any celebrity "crushes", but I can say that I do really find Mary Poppins hot. Not Julie Andrews, but the character she plays.

Three people I nominate to complete this exercise:
-i nominate no one. nobody cares.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home