Rowdy's Fun Time Play Zone!

Monday, May 23, 2005

I'm addicted to Zelda

I've been playing Zelda a lot lately. Probably way too much. Especially since I'm playing it at work. That's bad. I really hate the original Zelda. I find it way too freakin hard to stay alive. Those little buggers move way too fast. My fingers just aren't that quick. I'm playing it anyway because it's just one of those games that you really should beat at least once in your life. That Super Mario Brothers. Everyone should beat those games at least once in their lives. I started playing "Zelda: Link's Awakening", but I can only play it online and I can't save my game. I like it way better than "The legend of Zelda" though. Of course, the 3D games are crazy fun. If I didn't have a woman, I think I'd just play Zelda all the time. At least while I wasn't playing my guitars. Where the hell did all my time go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home