Rowdy's Fun Time Play Zone!

Monday, May 02, 2005

Made some changes...

I changed some things on the blog. You have to guess what they are. It's not hard, though you might find one and miss the other.

We had a fun BBQ at Sip's yesterday, hope to have more this summer. A bit cold though. It will be more fun to sit out in the back drinkin beers and grillin meat.

I want to start up a poker night again too, but I don't know if we can get enough people to come. I would imagine that Zach and Matt would be there, but it seems like we should have at least one more person. I figured also it might be more fun if we each put in $4.50 and then each white chip would be worth half a cent, red would be 2.5 cents and blue 5 cents. That would make the playing more interesting I think. Just an idea anyway. I'm going to go eat lunch now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home