Rowdy's Fun Time Play Zone!

Monday, April 25, 2005

I took a picture!!!!!!

I finally took a picture of the been bag chair. You can look at it by clicking on the word picture. Assuming I did that right anyway. Of course, you know it's right because as soon as I post this I'm going to test it and then if it doesn't work I'm going to fix it. So there really is no danger of the link not working. You might as well just give up now. Hey, how many posts have I made about this damn bean bag chair now? I'll tell you how many, TOO many, that's how many. Now go about your own damn business!

4 Comments:

  • It's alright to cry
    It's alright to lean on everyone
    It's alright to lie in the bed you've made for everyone


    And anytime you need someone,
    Anytime you heed someone
    Anytime you need me babe, I will be there.


    It's alright to die
    It's alright to bleed on everyone
    It's alright this time
    It's all life, you learn from everyone


    With every single time you go
    ...And every single line you blow
    Anytime you need it man, I won't be there


    (inside the picture of the huge, sterile balck and white diner on a rainy Sunday afternoon in chinatown)


    It's all going away now
    ...All going away now
    Going, going...gone
    Going, going...gone


    It's alright to cry
    It's alright to feed on everyone
    It's alright to hide,
    In your cozy bed from everyone


    So anytime you need it man,
    Get inside and be it man...
    Anytime you call,
    Suffer!!!

    By Blogger Max, at April 25, 2005 6:14 PM  

  • Isn't there one more "call" in there right before the "suffer!"?

    By Blogger rowdy, at April 26, 2005 9:35 AM  

  • Isn't 'been' really 'bean'?

    By Blogger doctor, at April 26, 2005 9:57 AM  

  • Did I right bean wrong? Crap, I did. No wait, I was right. It's been a bag and is still a bag chair. There are no beans in it. Yes, you see now how it all makes sense. Ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!

    By Blogger rowdy, at April 26, 2005 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home