Rowdy's Fun Time Play Zone!

Friday, April 08, 2005

My feet stink!!!

Holy crap my sandles smell bad. Jeeze-zuss! I think I'll try Fabreezing them again and if that doesn't work I'll just have to buy new ones. I've had these sandles for about six years now though. I can't get rid of them now!! They're just a little smelly, they're still good, they're still good!

On a side note, my moustache is being a total DICK today. I figured maybe I'll use just a smidge of wax to get it inline, but then I can never use just a smidge of wax, and on top of that it didn't even fix the problem. I washed out all the wax and just soaked it in water and I think it's at least semi-in-order now. Don't even get me started on my mohawk either.

On the bright side, it's nice out and I have shorts, shortleeves and sandles on. Sweeeeeeeet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home