Rowdy's Fun Time Play Zone!

Monday, April 18, 2005

I bought new sandles!

I finally bought new sandles. I've had those same sandles for the last six years. They smelled really bad for the last 3, I think. They were very comfortable though, so I wanted to find something similar, and I found the exact same ones. Munky and I went to the mall to get some stuff and we passed a payless and a footlocker and other various shoe stores but we were going to get my sandles on the way out. On the way out we passes a Pac Sun, which is where I got my old sandles, back when it was called "Pacific Sunwear". We went straight to the back and I saw them right away and said, "yep, those are them". They were marked on sale from $50 to $40, which is what I got them for six years ago, then when I got them to the register they rang up at $30, so I got them for $10 cheaper than I did six years ago. These ones are slightly different, they've got red on them and more E logos, but I think I actually like them more, so that's good. I'm pleased anyway. I'll put a picture up at my picture blog.

4 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger The King, at April 18, 2005 11:40 PM  

  • No I tell you what.

    By Blogger rowdy, at April 19, 2005 10:14 AM  

  • Actually, with the current devaluation of the dollar, the $40 pair would have been much cheaper than the $40 pair in 1999. The dollar just doesn't do what it used to. In fact, in comparitive terms, that $40 in 1999 is about $47 or $48 dollars in current terms. You really spent a lot less on this pair of sandles. Good job Rowdy! Way to benifit from America's economic decline. In homage to Sesame Street, I would like to thank the number 4 and the letter W for our weak dollar.

    By Blogger Max, at April 19, 2005 1:42 PM  

  • Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I laughed in my cube.

    By Blogger rowdy, at April 25, 2005 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home