Rowdy's Fun Time Play Zone!

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Fun Weekend

Munky and I went to Como Zoo and the taste of Minnesota this weekend. Actually, we went to these things on Sunday. We had a fun day and we took lots of pictures. I'll get those up as soon as I get the chance. We got some reall neat pictures of fireworks and stuff. We had some Cajun flavored cheese kurds and a bucket of fries and some free Bridgeman's icecream. Bre's best friend Laura's Uncle owns a Bridgeman's and was at the booth so he gave us some free cones. They were good. I like free stuff. At the zoo there were these crazy little monkey things with fu man chus and they ran around like they were nuts. We got pictures. I left them all at home today though so I can't put them up now, but hopefully I'll remember to put those on my jump drive tonight and bring them in tomorrow.


On a side note, the Chipotle is open in St. Anthony and I'm pumped. I went there five days of last week. I think I burned myself out a little bit though, so now I'll slow down, but holy crap is it nice to have one so close now. I might go there for dinner tonight. Chipotle is good, you should go read about it. They have some very interesting information on their site.

Okay, that's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home