Rowdy's Fun Time Play Zone!

Monday, August 01, 2005

The Great White North

I'm finally going back to Canada. It's been a while since I've been up there. For any of you who don't know, my great aunt owns an island in the Lake of the Woods, just on the Canada side, and she has a cabin on that we go to every once in a while. It's not a large island, only an acre I think, but it has about 10 feet of sandy beach and almost no other cabins near it. It might be my most favorite place in the world. When I was five or so my parents had taken me to the cabin and to Disney World and then asked me which one I would like to go to next year, but I could only pick one. I picked the cabin. I was five and picked Canada over Disney World. That's how much I love that place. I love it more than Disney World. I hope Munky loves it as much as I do. Actually, maybe not, because my aunt is old and can't take care of the place anymore so she's probably going to get rid of it soon and then I'll never be able to go back ever again. I wouldn't want her to love it as much as I do and then have to live with the pain of only having been there once. At least I've had my fill of the place. Enough to make life long memories. So at any rate, I'll be gone from the 3rd to the 10th of August, so no blogging. Even though I don't think anybody comes here that often, I figured I should let everybody know.

Oh yeah, I suppose I could say something about Bre's birthday this last weekend, as long as I'm on here. It was a good suprise party, she had no idea. I had a blast and I'm sure everybody else had some fun also. All I have to say is, I saw a lot of nipples and I know I wasn't drunk enough to be showing mine, but I did anyway. Ahhhhhh, good times, good times.

ROCK AND ROLL!!!!!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home