Rowdy's Fun Time Play Zone!

Thursday, August 11, 2005

I'm Back!!!!

Okay, I'm back from Canada! Wait. I'm not excited about that. One week was not long enough. I love it up there. Holy crap was that relaxing. I want to go back. I just sat around, picked and ate some blueberries, played my guitar, drew some pictures, watched the most beautiful sunsets, smoked my pipe, bathed in the lake and bonded more with my beautiful fiance everday for a week. Why can't life be like that? Oh, it was beautiful. I would suggest that everyone go buy a 3 acre(okay, it's a little bigger than I thought) island in the lake of the woods and build a cabin or two on it, but then the feeling of seclusion would be nonexistant. That would be lame. I tell you, there is nothing like standing naked in a cold and ginormous lake in the middle of relatively nowhere. I love it. Munky loved it every bit as much as I do. It sounds like my great aunt Lois will be giving the cabin to her grandson (my second cousin) Henry, and he'll probably have no idea what the hell to do with it. So, my dad figures we could set up some sort of trust or something so that all of those who want to can have a piece of the pie and eat it too. That way it stays in the family, and no single family is burdened with it alone. I think this is a good plan. Hopefully it will pan out. Then we shall have some fun parties or something up there. Yes, yes we shall.......

I hate working.

4 Comments:

  • Dude, your back!
    i am glad you had a good time :)
    It sounds relaxing and fun!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 15, 2005 4:12 PM  

  • Hell yeah it was. Man what a fun time. We'll have to tell you all about it next time we see you. Maybe tomorrow actually, I hear there might be a kickball practice?

    By Blogger rowdy, at August 15, 2005 6:02 PM  

  • Nice site!
    [url=http://ynooncgt.com/jvjf/hbqu.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://fdbizptr.com/bwrl/uwdf.html]Cool site[/url]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 20, 2006 3:51 PM  

  • Great work!
    http://ynooncgt.com/jvjf/hbqu.html | http://ogytribj.com/kvxb/kqis.html

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 20, 2006 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home