Rowdy's Fun Time Play Zone!

Monday, August 22, 2005

Engagement Party

Well our engagement party was fun too. Even though none of our friends could make it. Actually, it was really more for the families to meet each other anyway. I think it would've been weird for our friends. Laura, Adam and Luis did come though, and I think they had fun. Our families had fun. My dad is awsome. He mingled with absolutely everbody at that party, I was impressed. I can't believe people brought gifts though! I think I'll never have a party where I can actually get people to NOT bring gifts. I like cards though, people had some really nice things to say in their cards. Well, it was good food and company, and I don't think Dave went too crazy. I love my fiance, I think she's a wonderful woman and my new family isn't too bad either. Thanks to everyone who came and brought a gift, thanks to everyone who came and didn't bring a gift, and thanks to everyone who couldn't make it and let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home