Rowdy's Fun Time Play Zone!

Monday, August 15, 2005

I don't know

Party at Max's, that was fun. Stayed up all night, drank beers, smoked too much, good times. Card board cut-out of Enrique Iglesias waking Zach up from drunkin slumber, hilarious.

Finally got pretty much all my shit out of my old apartment. I'm going there tonight to clean out the fridge, vaccum one more time and take the last of the food. If anybody needs dishes, glasses, tupperware or cookware let me know, I have some extras.

Finally have my job interview set up for Friday. I can't wait to get this overwith and have full time pay and health benefits. Blarg!!

We'll be getting cable, internet and a phone on Thursday. I'll call everone and let you know our new home phone number. Also, after we get internet I'll post a crap load of pictures. It's way less hassle than bringing the pics to work and doing it.

Well, I think that's all I got. I really have to do some work now.

4 Comments:

  • Yeah, that was pretty sweet, eh? You missed Bobb when he was in town the other night. That was sweet, too. You're missing about 85% of the sweetness that's going on these days. These are some pretty sweet days.

    Talk to you later.

    Sweet

    By Blogger Max, at August 18, 2005 4:13 PM  

  • Hey, I didn't have my phone on me when you called the other day. That's why we now have a land line. I will give yout the number soon. Also, the missing of the sweetness is going to change, in fact, it has already started to change. ROCK IT HARDCORE!!!!!

    By Blogger rowdy, at August 18, 2005 6:35 PM  

  • Okay. Good. You better stop missing the rocking because there's always a lot of rocking going on. Or shakin'. I forget. I'm playing at Barley's tonight, you oughta come by and play some Three Year Old Scar covers or something.

    FART!!!

    By Blogger Max, at August 19, 2005 10:51 AM  

  • Shit yeah mutha fuckaaaaa!!!!!!

    By Blogger rowdy, at August 19, 2005 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home