Rowdy's Fun Time Play Zone!

Monday, August 22, 2005

Valleyfair

We went to Vallyfair yesterday. That was pretty fun. I'm real tired today now. Probably just because I didn't sleep. I've never really been one to go on rides. The biggest roller coaster I've ever been on is the cork skrew. Even that little hill would creep me out. I'm mildly afraid of hights. I don't mind the spinning and the upside down and stuff, just the hills. When I initially start falling there is a pain in my bladder area making the experience very uncomfortable. I didn't get on any rollercoasters yesterday, but I did get on the power tower. We only did the one that shoots you up. I'm working up to doing the one that drops you. I only experienced the pain from falling for about a second or two on the initial fall when we reached the top. The rest was blissfull floating. That was a fun ride. I remember when the pirate ship was brand new and all my friends liked it alot. I never went on it until yesterday. That was really fun also. The clouds looked amazing when we were upside down. We went down thunder canyon and Munky and I were the ones who went directly underneath the one big waterfall. She said she'd never been soaked on that ride. Well now she has. I didn't remember how hard that wave hits you when you go across the bridge after riding the wave. Holy crap that water hits you hard! I wasn't prepared for it and it nearly nocked me down! We blew 46 bucks trying to win a giant monkey. That was a disapointment. We did get a nice bouquet of fuzzy hands and feet though. Oh well, we'll get it next time. Anyway, Vallyfair was pretty fun, I think it had been about ten years since the last time I'd been there. I like the power tower.

2 Comments:

  • I'm scared of rollercoasters. Lisa loves rollercoasters. Thus we can only go to ValleyFair or other amusement parks in groups b/c i chicken out on the really really scary rides.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 27, 2005 12:15 PM  

  • We should double some time to Valley Fair! Lisa and Munky can go on the big rides and you and I can chicken out in the corner! That would be fun.

    By Blogger rowdy, at September 27, 2005 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home