Rowdy's Fun Time Play Zone!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Feeling better...

Well, I'm feeling a little better now. What's really lame though is that even though I didn't get the job, I'm still doing it. In order to keep my 38 bitch ass hours (with no benefits) I have to continue to back up the graphics tech. It's either that or get another part time job at some gas station or something. At least I like doing the work I get to do here. It just kind of shoves the knife in a little deaper every time I do some graphics or programming work, that's all. So, anyway, back to being the lowly old lab tech again. I'm really sick of that job. So now, on to the job searching. If anybody knows of a graphics postion opening at their place of business, I would be interested. Or any jobs that would require a math degree. I don't know what the shit to do with that thing. Okay, lunch time!

8 Comments:

  • I should have read this sooner - i actually know of a nonprofit who is looking for a graphic designer. i heard about it through Liver Foundation. i am going there Thursday to work so i'll see if i can get the info again. I think the job is through the nonprofit LIFESOURCE and when i heard about it in July they were just starting to look for someone. so it may be filled already. or it may not be posted yet. Anyways, check out their website maybe and see? and i'll ask and get back to you....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 27, 2005 12:11 PM  

  • Woah, hey, thanks! I was really suprised to see a comment here. I'll go check that out right now. Thanks Kristi!

    By Blogger rowdy, at September 27, 2005 4:56 PM  

  • We have a position open, but believe me when I say you wouldn't want it. The job seems to go through people every 6 months. So something is up with it. They now just moved it under a new supervisor who is a.... well we'll just say not the greatest. If we have any other openings I will let you know or if I hear of any elsewhere.

    By Blogger The King, at September 28, 2005 11:27 PM  

  • Is that the glorified secretary job? I think you told me about that being open a few months ago. Did you fill it and then it just opened again? If so, that's nuts. That must be a real sucky job. Thanks for watching for me, I don't even know what I'm looking for, so I'm no help. Maybe I'll get that pizza delivery job I always wanted...

    By Blogger rowdy, at September 29, 2005 9:35 AM  

  • That would be the opening. They didn't like the last batch of applicants so they are doing another round. I'm not sure what that means.

    By Blogger The King, at September 29, 2005 12:14 PM  

  • Wierd? Hey, totally off topic, but I've been stopping by the BK for lunch a lot lately and talking to Jim(I think). He's creepy. He told me a bunch of personal stuff last time I was in. I'm not going to go back for a little while now.

    By Blogger rowdy, at September 29, 2005 3:57 PM  

  • Him and his wife seem to enjoy revealing personal things. They are both really great people though.

    By Blogger The King, at September 30, 2005 10:33 AM  

  • Yeah, he seems like a nice guy. I never knew he was so into religion. Sounds like him and his wife had some differing opinions about how to raise their children and when to get into doing the mission trips. Pretty nutty...

    By Blogger rowdy, at September 30, 2005 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home