Rowdy's Fun Time Play Zone!

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Wow, does my anus hurt.

Okay, I think I might go vomit. I'm really angry. But I'm not letting it out. I'm still at work and I don't want to blame anybody for what happened, so I'd rather not burn bridges and take it out on them. I didnt' get the fucking job. I think I'm going to leave early and go break something. SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!! The worst part is that they did pick someone else here at Computype. I was thinking before that it they went with somebody here I'd be super pissed, but they went with Michelle, and I can't be mad at her. She's nice and will probably do a fine job. She works in Digitek right now, which is where the digital printers are, so because she has experience on the floor, they went with her.

Well, I learned a lot in the last eight stupid months anyway. But now I'm shit out of luck. I've got no job and a bunch of shit to pay for. I'm going to go job hunting now. This sucks.





Damn it this sucks.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home