Rowdy's Fun Time Play Zone!

Friday, September 16, 2005

Amy and Eric have a house!

Well, that was really all I wanted to say. They're having a party on Sunday. If anyone is interested, they should call them, or me, I have their number, and then go to the party or something. Yeah. Well, congratulations to them anyway!

Also, on a side note, I just finished reading this story, and I thought it was freaking sweet. That was some crazy good sci-fi. And also hilarious. I mean it wasn't fall-on-the-ground-writhing-in-painful-agonizing-laughter funny, but I chuckled a couple of times. It's really pretty long though, just to warn you. Anyway, if you like sci-fi, dick jokes, beer, hockey, awkward romance, dismembarment, explosions and doughnuts, you should go read this story. Not because those things are in the story, jut because people who like those things also mentioned that they liked the story. So, go read. NOW!

2 Comments:

  • That is cool that they got a house. Where abouts?

    By Blogger The King, at September 28, 2005 11:31 PM  

  • It's in St. Paul, right near Como Park. It's on the south west side of the lake. You can actually see the lake from their porch. I bet it's about the size of your house, I didn't see the basement and it has no second floor, but I think it's close to the same size as yours. It has nice wood work inside and the yard might be bigger than yours, I'm not sure on that one. I bet they're about the same. Anyway, I think it has a two car garage. It was big anyway. Not two stalls, but you could get two cars in there. It's a pretty nice starter home anyway. Oh, they're right next to a school also, so that's pretty sweet.

    By Blogger rowdy, at September 29, 2005 9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home