Rowdy's Fun Time Play Zone!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Stupid Survey!!!

1. What is your full name? Rowdy
2. When is your birthday? February 16th, 1981
3. What color pants are you wearing? blue
4. What are you listening to right now? The clicking of other peoples keyboards, my dad talking to Todd and the buzz of the heating/air conditioning unit pushing wind through the vents.
5. What was the last thing you ate? Vanilla yogurt
6. Do you wish on stars? No
7. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? You know what.....I can't pick just one. I would be the entire box of 256 colors. That's a big box. I'm a big boy.
8. How is the weather right now? Cold and Grey. Or at least that's what it was like when I walked into work at 9:30. It could have changed since then.
9. Last person you spoke to on the phone: The comcast guy.
10. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Okay, I got this from Laura AND Lisa, so I'm going to have to say.....no. Not really though. I like them very much.
11. Coffee or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate. Or coffee with chocolate in it. But not just coffee.
12. Favorite sport to watch: Hockey. Although, I should say, I don't really like watching sports that much.
13. Hair color? Right now, it's got my natural brown right at the roots, then black, then the tips of the hawk are some kind of redish brownish pink color. My beardly hairs are red.
14. Siblings? No thank you.
15. Favorite month? January. It's the coldest month, it's right after Christmas and new years, and it's just before my birthday.
16. Favorite food? Chipotle!
17. What was the last movie you saw? I think it was "Be Cool". It was wierd. Kind of funny though.
18. Favorite day of the year? everyday.
19. What do you do to vent anger? Yell and use expressive arm gestures(Laura) Yeah, me too.(Rowdy)
20. What was your favorite toy as a child? Legos
21. Summer or winter? Winter bee-otches!
22. Chocolate or vanilla? Yes please!
23. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? I don't really care.
24. Who is most likely to respond? I don't know.
25. Who is least likely to respond? See above.
26. When was the last time you cried? The other night I was really tired, but this cool show was on the Discovery Health Channel and I think because I was tired, all the stories made me teary eyed.
27. What is under your bed? Really large pads of paper with my drawings of naked ladies on them.
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Well, I think that's Eric. I don't think I've known anybody longer than him. Don't see him very oftern anymore, but he's still my friend, right?
29. What did you do last night? Watched some TV I think?
30. What are you most afraid of? I liked Lisa's answer, because I'm also afraid of letting people down.
31. Plain, buttered or salted popcorn? I like it plain or with BOTH butter AND salt, not just one or the other.
32. Favorite car? A 1981 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser named Mary Lou.
33. Favorite flower? I don't know, daisies?
34. Number of keys on your key ring? Hold on.........9.
35. How many years at your current job? Almost six. Well.....it will be six in January.
36. Favorite day of the week? I think I like Sunday. I know Monday is coming, but I've usually had a good weekend.
37. What did you do on your last birthday? I don't realy remember. I'm sure I had cake though. In fact, I think my mom made some cake, and some Mexican Chicken Lasagna. Mmmmmm, that's my second favorite food. Although, it makes WAY better leftovers than Chipotle.
38. How many states have you lived in? 1
39. Do you believe in Ghosts? No.

9 Comments:

  • Good for you! It's about time you said something more deep and meaningful on your blog. It's been so light lately.

    By Blogger rowdy, at October 27, 2005 2:40 PM  

  • Deep and meaningful??? Yes it has been light lately. I am just lazy.

    Look at the post below.

    By Blogger The King, at October 27, 2005 3:51 PM  

  • Actually, I was being sarcastic. You see I meant that your blog has been very serious and deep lately, so it's nice to put up something silly and light hearted. DAMN YOU INTERTRON!!!!! Sarcasm is sometimes lost on the intertron. Anywho, I talked to your brother yesterday. He was at the liquor store when I was buying stuff for the party. I didn't notice until I left, but he gave me a nice discount. If you wouldn't mind thanking him this weekend for me, I'd appreciate it. He said you guys were going to be doing some painting I think? Or maybe he said future in-laws....I don't know. Anyway, thank him for me if I don't see him before you. I also invited him to the party, but I don't think he was interested. I got plenty of beers though. I'm sure no one will come. I know Bre, Laura and Adam are coming, but that's all I know of for sure. Max will be late. I think Mario might come. Perhaps Ryan Robertson. Maybe Ryan Richie. I don't know. I'll probably end up with way too much beer and pizza left over. Oh well.

    By Blogger rowdy, at October 27, 2005 5:25 PM  

  • Hi Rowdy! I just wanted to let you know that I did read your blog.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 27, 2005 8:16 PM  

  • Hey Steph! Come back again, I don't post everyday, but you can always leave comments and I look at this thing all day long. Literally.

    I also forgot that Zach will be there for sure. How could I forget Zach?!?!!?

    By Blogger rowdy, at October 28, 2005 10:05 AM  

  • Zach is going to be there? That's it I'm not coming.

    By Blogger The King, at October 28, 2005 10:39 AM  

  • Did I say Zach? Oh, I'm sorry, I meant uh.....ummm......Smack! Yeah Smack will be there. We'll have all kinds of drugs in fact. We'll have some smack, and some cocaine, a little heroin, you know, the good stuff! You should still totally come! ZACH won't even be there! I never said that! What are you talking about, heh heh.......

    By Blogger rowdy, at October 28, 2005 11:06 AM  

  • Oh... In that case I am there! You scared me for a second there.

    By Blogger The King, at October 28, 2005 11:36 AM  

  • Well good. Oh, by the way, I heard from Maggie and Matt last night, and they will be there also. So that's like ten or eleven deffinates. That's including Munky and me. So really, just eight or nine. It's not a big apartment though, so....that's probably a good number.

    By Blogger rowdy, at October 28, 2005 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home