Rowdy's Fun Time Play Zone!

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Happy Anniversary!!!

Yesterday was our 1 year anniversary. I got her FOURTH engagement ring over my lunch break. I had Jeffrey's Jewelers make it for me, but I designed it. Then we went to the Tap Root/Chevelle show for her Rock and Roll history class. That was interesting. Black Maria sounded awful and looked like tools. Tap Root actually sounded pretty sweet, for metal. The singer somehow got up on the balcony in the Quest and sang for a while whilst hanging off the railing, then he jumped out into the croud and they caught him and threw him back up on stage. That was pretty sweet. I didn't know their drummer did the back up vocals for the shows. That was amazing. He was working really freaking hard, I don't know how the hell he could hold those long notes and drum at the same time, and he did it well. Anyway, we left after Chevelle played three songs. We were all rocked out. Chevelle was loud, and bright, and they didn't really talk to the audience at all. I like it when the band gets more personal. They had really nifty big light deallies though. Those were cool. Oh yeah, Munky's white-blond streaks in her hair glowed slightly in the black light. They glowed green though, so that was kinda cool. Then some guy that smelled like a skunk sat down next to me.

6 Comments:

  • Happy 1 Year! and 4 engagement rings? talk about spoiled. perhaps you should have a chat with Lisa about this....lol j/k.
    wish you could have been at Luv Your Body last night but understand why not. thanks for the well wishes, though!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 19, 2005 12:01 PM  

  • i totally spelled my name wrong in that comment. i should stick with my real name, anyways.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 19, 2005 12:02 PM  

  • Your real name..HAH! That's rich! Does anyone even call you Vegas anymore? Or is it just me and Kelsey? Yeah, I can explain the four rings. Ya see, I made her wooden ones to begin with, and they kept breaking. They're not "Office Max Proof". So yeah, it's number four. Also, it will probably be her wedding ring. NO MORE RINGS!! I can't make anymore!

    By Blogger rowdy, at October 19, 2005 12:29 PM  

  • Nice site!
    [url=http://mismpguc.com/rahy/ccoy.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://zarbjzuk.com/wudn/hgye.html]Cool site[/url]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 16, 2006 9:11 PM  

  • By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 16, 2006 9:12 PM  

  • Good design!
    http://mismpguc.com/rahy/ccoy.html | http://rrdqoihr.com/bkva/opti.html

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 16, 2006 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home