Rowdy's Fun Time Play Zone!

Monday, November 07, 2005

Pictures, finally...

UPDATE: Okay, hold on. I've tried many things, but nothing seems to be working. I think the pictures are just too big. Winkflash probably needs a login, blogger doesn't tell me what's wrong, and flickr tells me they're too big. I'll just keep plugging along here though, and I swear I will have pictures up by the end of the day. Well, I can't actually swear that. But I would really like to have the pics up by the end of the day. Okay, bye!

Okay, I finally put up some freaking pictures of our halloween party and some from the pumpkin carving the next day. I finally got access to Munky's winkflash account. I figured since she's going to upload the pictures there everytime anyway, I might as well use those pictures to post. Flickr only allows so many uploads per month, and so do most other free sites. She's going to buy pictures from winkflash, so why not get a two-fer out of it? I can only hope the pictures stay up there for a long time. Not that anyone will ever go back and look at these, but whatever. Okay, bye!

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home