Rowdy's Fun Time Play Zone!

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I've been hired!!

Okay, I'm suprised by how little I am on the computer when I have nothing to to all day at home. Well, I guess I have been going to job fairs and interviews and what not. Well anyway, I got myself a new job. I don't start until Dec. 13th though, so I don't know what I'm going to do until then. Oh well, I'll find something. Other good news, Munky was able to get unemployment, so that will help until I start for sure. So yeah, now I'm a Skip Tracer. I don't know exactly what it is yet, but it's like doing the detective work for debt collectors. I guess I'll be checking phone numbers and addresses to make sure they're the ones that need to be hounded for money. I don't actually do the hounding, just the data gathering. Also, they're crazy strict about the internet there, so that should help me stay on track. Although, Bre is the one who told me they're strict, and in my job it sounds like I'll be using the internet a lot for searches and such, so maybe my department would not be so strict. Damn. Oh well. Oh, and I should say that Bre, my future sister-in-law, works at the law firm I'll be working at. I don't remember what it's called right now. I'll post that later. Well, this should be interesting. I don't know what the hell I'm doing, but they hired me, and they'll train me. One interview! And they called me the next day! Can you believe that?! I think that guy really liked me. I did a good job. Interviewing anyway. We'll see about the Skip Tracing. Okay, shower time!

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home