Rowdy's Fun Time Play Zone!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Portfolio Show/Graduation

Holy crap. I graduate tomorrow. I've been ready since last Friday. I was freaking out man. But, I did it! I was rush rush rushing and then all of a sudden...I was done! I guess I didn't really need to freak out. It did give me some time to fix a couple minor things on my website. So tomorrow is the portfolio show. 9 to noon, SW corner of Hennepin and 8th. I'm nervous. I don't think on my feet very well. I always fumble my words and such when I'm on the spot. Oh well, I'm sure I'll do well. I think I should go out and celebrate tomorrow night. Or maybe Saturday. Well, I need to have a party or something anyway. Although, it's all pretty silly since I already have a degree and I will quite possibly go back to school in six months anyway. Oh well!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home