Rowdy's Fun Time Play Zone!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Long time no blog!

Hi! I've decided to come back to this.

So my son is a year old now! How awesome is that?!?!?!?! SERIOUSLY!!!! I can't believe how fast that went!! I have an album at flickr you can check out if you want to. There are a few cute pictures there. So try not to barf. It's hard.

I have four weeks of school left!!!! Holy crap!!! I'm going crazy getting everything ready. All through school it's been like, well if I don't get it done this quarter I can do it next quarter. This is it though! No more quarters! So I have purchased www.erikroadfeldt.com but it might not be working yet. Also, it only forwards you to erportfolio.blogspot.com right now. But very soon it will be awesome. Anders is letting me use some of his server space so I just have to get set up with him. I have the site designed and ready to go though. I learned some actionscript this quarter. I love it. I think I might go back to school in a few months and get a web design degree. We'll see...

I'm pretty nervous about the portfolio show. I'm really bad at thinking on my feet, so interviews are not really my strong point and this show will be sort of like an interview. Well, I'll have to talk to possible employers anyway. I need to find an orange and red tie. All my self identity stuff is orange and red/maroon. So I either need to find an orange and red tie and wear my gray shirt, or just an orange tie and wear a maroon shirt. But then do I wear a jacket or not? I don't know...

I think being a stay at home dad has been pretty cool. I'm REALLY lucky that Munky has a job that she loves AND it pays well enough to keep us afloat. She's amazing. 23 and supporting a family all on her own and going to school full time at night. I need to do something special for her... Hmmm......

Okay, I think this is long enough for now, I'll probably come back later. Right now I have to eat some lunch!!! I'M HUNGRY!!!

Okay bye!!!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home