Rowdy's Fun Time Play Zone!

Monday, December 11, 2006

craziness

My last day of my second quarter at school is this wednesday.

We close on our townhouse on Friday.

We move on Saturday.

I sit down with my Mom and share life stories on Monday.

And somewhere in all of this I have to get gifts for people?

I got too much on mind. It doesn't seem like much after I write it down, but each thing has a weight to it that goes deeper than what I've written. Well at any rate, I feel busy and stressed out. I need a vacation. Wait a minute, didn't I say there's no whining on this blog?!?!? Idiot!!!

I lose. Okay, back to class!!!!!

Word to all your mothers! And tell them you love them!!!

2 Comments:

  • Way to house it up there Dizog. I hope your close goes a lot better than mine did(Bastards!). Also remember when you are reading the documents you sign ask them to clarify the part about your eternal soul.

    By Blogger The King, at December 13, 2006 8:34 AM  

  • Oh yeah, we both lost our souls in the first round of paper signing. I don't think there's anything left. I've run into so many doors lately. Yesterday, I had to wait 20 minutes for someone to walk up to cub foods just so I could get in!!

    By Blogger rowdy, at December 13, 2006 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home