Rowdy's Fun Time Play Zone!

Friday, February 03, 2006

Hey! I don't like 8-4:30 and traffic!

Wow. Work sucks. It's like working on a production line basically. AND, I found out that I don't really like traffic very much at all. Oh well. I have health care and I get paid on holidays. That makes me happy. BUT, I am so looking forward to starting at AI and getting a graphic design degree. I don't think it will matter where I am then, it will be way better than this. Hey, anybody need a job? We need more skip tracers!?!?!

Okay, one good thing though. There is a woman here who is working on a series of children's books and happens to need an illustrator. She said she'd call me next week. I can't wait, I've been wanting to illustrate a children's book for while now. That's a pretty sweet coincidence. I don't think I spelled that right. Okay, break time is over. Not really though, I'm just tired of typing.

Bye!!

10 Comments:

  • Wow, where to start. Um...I can do caricatures for you, unless it's old people, I'm not very good at drawing old people, and I usually get $40/hour. Good luck on the job applying fors! 7 is not my lucky number, but yeah, I guess it is now. I'm really excited to do that children's book for that lady, I wish she would call me already. Yes that is the munketer and I on the top of the page. It's in Canada and that sunset is real. It was freaking gorgeous. And the rock next to us took the picture. Digital cameras have timers. You can see the full pic on my pics blog.

    PS. and the fatherly I told you so does feel quite nice, a thank you.

    By Blogger rowdy, at February 08, 2006 6:11 PM  

  • I'll do caricatures for $10 and a bottle of vodka. Of course I will be consuming the vodka before hand and I can really only draw stick figures. Don't worry though I am not an angry drunk. Unlike some jerk-neck....

    By Blogger The King, at February 08, 2006 10:08 PM  

  • I'll still do it. I can go cheaper too. Maybe. I wouldn't count on it though.

    By Blogger rowdy, at February 13, 2006 5:29 PM  

  • Johnny was a chemist's son,
    But Johnny is no more.
    What Johnny thought was H20
    was H2SO4.

    By Blogger The King, at February 16, 2006 9:53 AM  

  • I wish I didn't fail chemistry....

    By Blogger rowdy, at February 16, 2006 10:36 AM  

  • Hey, you are still alive. How was your birthday?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 20, 2006 7:44 PM  

  • woo hoo! good luck on the children's book opportunity -- i think you'd do a wonderful job!

    [traffic sucks - you're so right!!]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 22, 2006 3:52 PM  

  • and I yelled, I said, "What do you want from us, monster?" And the monster bent down, and said, "I need about tree-fitty."

    By Blogger The King, at February 23, 2006 10:25 PM  

  • Excellent, love it!
    » »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 27, 2006 8:05 PM  

  • You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 16, 2007 6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home