Rowdy's Fun Time Play Zone!

Friday, November 06, 2009

I have a job!! Sort of...

Well not really "sort of." I have a job. It's just contract is all. Basically I'm doing spam mail designs for restaurants. Nothing too fancy, but I think (hope) it will pay enough to cover my student loan bills!!! So that's pretty cool. If you want to get emails about Santorini, Champps (Woodbury, Maplewood, and New Brighton), Jake O'Connor's, Lola's Lakehouse or O'Donovan's let me know and I can put you on the email lists! JK. I have some other one's too, but their in different states, so...you know....

So I've been pretty busy doing these emails. They send them out twice a month for each restaurant so the first and third weeks of the month are going to be very busy. I guess I'm also going to be doing some website designs for these people. Oh, Stone Castle Promotions is the name of the company I'm working with. They're pretty small and have only been around for a year or so but I guess things are going well for them.

On a side note, I've been messing with the bass I made, Fironica, and I got it sounding really sweet. I used to hate how it sounded, so I never used to play it, but now it sounds GREAT and I love playing it. Well, I'm excited anyway...

Okay, peace out.

6 Comments:

  • Way to get a job there buck-o. Sounds like a fun time. Please don't add me to any list though. I don't get out much so I am in no need for advertising for places.

    So if the bass is fixed where is all this music you spoke of being recorded....... just asking.....

    By Blogger The King, at November 17, 2009 9:48 PM  

  • holy crap, I guess I don't get back here much...

    Music is coming. But I'm busy now! NO TIME!
    I don't think I'll have the album done in time for Christmas presents...

    I do have some of the songs I've already posted re-done and they sound WAY better. Way better. I have to get those up soon...

    By Blogger rowdy, at December 08, 2009 9:40 PM  

  • You suck at updating blogs!

    By Anonymous The Once and Future King, at November 30, 2010 11:07 PM  

  • Well I'm sorry! Nobody reads this crap anymore anyway!

    Well, that's not to say that you're nobody...I mean...oh hell, never mind!

    Well, I updated it anyway...nothing interesting though...

    By Blogger rowdy, at January 30, 2011 10:31 PM  

  • hahahha nice job. "spam mail" LOL thats cool. mind reading mine? (: cruisindownarainbow.blogspot.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 15, 2012 5:12 AM  

  • I Really appreciated your blog thank you for adding me in your blog
    Hotmail Support

    By Blogger Unknown, at February 19, 2013 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home